US Open

Roger Federer has won his first match at the 2007 US Open and looking to win his 4th in a row. I have been saying to people who will listen that he is the best ever and is still much better than Raphel Nadel. To make my point I put up this wager. Which side do you come down on? I do have to give 2:1 odds and injury does void this bet.

PS The bet is with Acid Joe

Comments

• I'll take the unknown Roger Dederer :)
  • The real question is who is AcidJoe going to bet on?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I'll take the unknown Roger Dederer :)

Yeah I want to the Cole school of grammer. LOL
  • I take Tiger Woods to win the US Open but it is a long time away isn't it?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The real question is who is AcidJoe going to bet on?

I"ve already bet Brent on this at Moose's place. And I don't have Drederer. While I think Federer is better all around if I recall in my drunken state I set the 2:1 odds. Which I think is fair.
  • Nadal wins 2 in a row and beats fed ex on the grass. Oh and BTW moose, Tiger is out for the season.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Nadal wins 2 in a row and beats fed ex on the grass. Oh and BTW moose, Tiger is out for the season.
    Uh Joe, that post was a year ago.... Get your morning coffee... lol

And 52 unforced errors? Federer beat himself although it was a great match...
  • I bet Brent a year ago. The bet was Nadal wins 2 before Fed wins 3. Fed won last years US open, score one for Fed. Nadal just wins the French and Wimbledon giving me my 2 this year.

I know when the post was made, I was just updating it. I've had my coffee Jeff, now go get yours :)
  • Uh Joe, it was the Tiger Woods comment I meant...
  • Moose made that pick last August!

Nice one!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Moose made that pick last August!

Nice one!
    LOL. I'd take Tiger to win any major he's playing in. It's a pretty safe bet.

/g2