Fallsview and 13Card feedback.

Just wanted to come back to our forum members and let them know that I had a chance this past week to meet and talk with both posters Fallsview and 13Cards about the issues I had during their WPT Satellites as discussed extensively in this thread.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=13144

I was down at FVC on wednesday for some of the 160's (which ran pretty good for me thankfully) and during the 1st one the poster Fallsview approached me and wanted to discuss and apologize for the errors that had occurred and did. He also went as far as asking what I wanted and as stated previously I said I wasn't expecting anything but soon after winning the 160 he came by and told me he had taken care of me with a couple of things which I didn't expect but appreciated, he again apologized and we discussed other future tournaments at FVC. (Hopefully he can elaborate further to the forum members about those plans). Then on Friday I was back at FVC to play some of the 640's and during the 2nd one just after the final table went to break I was approached by 13Cards and he also apologized which was unneccessary but showed class. We talked for a few minutes before the final table resumed and all went well.

Anyways I wanted let our forum members know what went down this week and although I didn't ask poster Fallsview if it was cool with him that I post about meeting him Wednesday and his trying to correct a wrong that occurred I figured I would anyways.

On a side note.. I lost a 1600 pot in the 5/5 game monday after flopping the nuts on a dealer error, eventually the rule inforced was correct although I was confused by it, although it pissed me off like you wouldn't believe the dealer probably wouldn't have made that error if he didn't have 5 guys telling him 5 different things to do with the chips in play. I'll elaborate further later if someone wants but basically 4 players got allin after the flop and before the last 45 bucks was pulled in a turn card was put out. So after the ruling that the turn was void he burned and put out the river (face down) then burned a 4th card and put out the turn card again after the original turn was shuffled back into the deck. The new turn paired the board and my broadway lost to a fullhouse. Correct ruling ... Terrible result... if he didn't have to deal with the Chaos that was at that table it probably wouldn't have happened.

Anyways I look forward to meeting up with the members that will be at AcidJoes place saturday for the WPT Satellite.

Later....