PokerXfer your stop for safe online money transfers.

PokerXfer provides a service that allows online poker players from new to experienced a chance to play new online poker sites and play against a different atmosphere and field of players. Our service allows you as a player to take your existing or partial bankroll that you have accumulated and transfer it safely and securely to other online poker sites through a database of existing players looking to transfer to the opposite site. Once PokerXfer receives the money from both parties, we then complete your transfer by acting as a middleman ensuring that your money transfer endures a safe and secure process for a small fee. At the moment PokerXfer now transfers between PartyPoker, PokerStars, and Full Tilt Poker respectively.

Our Transaction Fees:
Transaction Amount (USD)
Transaction Fee (USD)
$5.00-20.00
$0.50 per person
$20.00-100.00
$1.25 per person
$100.00-1000.00
$1.75 per person
$1000.00-5000.00
$3.00 per person

We offer 24/7 service and can be reached on various popular chat lines and E-Mail.

Email/MSN – PokerXfer Hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger- PokerXfer yahoo.com
AOL Messenger- PokerXfer aol.com

PokerXfer your reliable and friendly poker companion!

Comments

• 3 instant messaging accounts PLUS a hotmail email account!

I'm interested but I want to move more than 5k. Can you handle it? You see, I am a former General in the Nigerian army and some surplus funds accidentally ended up at Party. I need a large roll at Stars so I can finally win one of those cursed $5R tourneys.
  • Good one -ev.
    POTD

Like I'm gonna trust these guys with anything, when there are free ways to move $$ between accts.

BTW, would you like me to handle your suplus $$...:)
  • haha that's just gold,
    5$ we all receive that in our e-mails in the following months.