Tournament Indicator/MZone report

I was just wondering if anyone has used tournament indicator/holdem indicator. As well if anyone seen the Mzone videos. The guy is from Canada that does the Mzone video so it must me good!!

Comments

• Thanks for the vote of confidence! My videos are for online players just starting out and building a bankroll. They might not be the advanced information players in this forum are searching for, but if you know any newbies, by all means send them by!

There are a few Canadians in our forum as well and they may just stop by here with a few words. Great looking forum Dudes! Greetings from Toronto, home of the Bryan McCabe Trick Shooting Competition.
  • Thanks for the vote of confidence! My videos are for online players just starting out and building a bankroll. They might not be the advanced information players in this forum are searching for, but if you know any newbies, by all means send them by!

There are a few Canadians in our forum as well and they may just stop by here with a few words. Great looking forum Dudes! Greetings from Toronto, home of the Bryan McCabe Trick Shooting Competition.

Hey Marty, I signed up for those forums a while ago and never got 'access' to them. I've been receiving your videos and enjoy your perspective on the game. Just wanted to say hey and nice work on the videos!
  • Hi sorry about you not getting into the forum. Please try again as your first attempt was probably tossed out with the spammers.
  • I've used this program and love it, also have seen Martys videos, and it improved my game 10 fold. Tried it at a couple of 18 seat tournys and place in the money everytime.
  • wow, marty canadian??? lol

how did you record the sit n go you played?

i am trying to buy indicator , liked the first version and the free trial but it is so hard to purchase one. e.g. you need more payment options!!!!
  • Sorry didnt see this one earlier. I use camtasia to do the recording. I do have a cash purchase option as well if you want to pm me or contact me on one of my websites.