Hello Again...

I just wanted to post a quick note for those forumers whom I knew well, and those that knew me well.

I appreciate that due to the lapse in time many people on here will have no clue who I am...but I am hoping that some still remain.

This account used to be TNORTH, but I believe I became more affectionately known as Metro....

Sorry for the delay in contact - and no I did not move to Toronto and fall off the face of the earth...I just had to reprioritize much of my time that was, not wasted, but used playing poker. More recently I have been focused on work which realistically contributes signficantly more money to my well being than poker did, or ever will - thats not to say I didnt enjoy some great runs at The Shop or elsewhere :)

So again, I just wanted to say hello - I hope in time to revisit all of those whom I got to know very well on the forum and have a couple drinks and maybe even throw some cards.

Also, I do live immediately beside the Rogers Centre - we actually share the sidewalk - I am in one of those mega high rises that sprinkle along the Gardiner called CityPlace - that being said - I know there are many baseball fans on here - I would like to coordinate something at my place - we could predrink here and hit a game - only having to walk about 20 metres. I also have a terrace with BBQs, pool, hottub, steamroom (if your metro) that over look the Rogers Centre pad.

So again, just a hello, and hope to see you all again soon (it will have to be if we want to see that Jays that are unlikely to be playing far into Autumn :)

All the best and good luck...

Tom (Metro)

Comments

• Would love to get together for a beer or anything related to that.....Miss you up here man!

stp
  • hi I am new here , what more this fourm has to offer could any one tell me please .Yes in coming few days will be having a lot of fun.One more thing can we have a chat room here so that we can all share our thought,views and wonderfull experiences .thank you.
  • Welcome back Tom.
    You playing in the Ryder? I know Wolff is looking forward to it. :):)
  • Welcome back.
  • Yo Tom Welcome Home!
  • hey Tom, good to see you around. Glad you managed to find us.
  • Hello!!!!:):):)