Poker Stars

I'm thinking of joining the poker stars site to play for real money.Never played on line before.I like the low limit games mostly but what I"ve observed so far on the poker star site is a very very tight game.The Limit tournaments look interesting.Can anyone offer any advice. Thanks

Comments

• Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
  • you may want to check out everest poker they have small stakes games and i belive they still have first 90 days limit freeroll sitngo 5cent for 1st, 3cent 2nd and 2cents 3rd . No deposit nessary. It's no pokerstars but a good place to start if your not looking to deposit right away.
  • If you are going to sign up with pokerstars go to pokersourceonline.com first and sign up through them. I can give you a referral but you will need 20 posts here first before you can send me a pm. If you sign up with PSO, you can pm me on the forums there. I'm moose there as well.
  • Any bonus for other room?
    I've been playing on stars forever ... any other place I could try just to have a change of pace?
  • try 1deal.ca if you wanna try and play online and not risk your own money. That way you get some experience and get to play with some money but don't have to risk your own cash.
    just a thought!!!!