Thoughts on Sit and Go's

I remember a few months ago I was reading Bluff and remember an article about different online sites and their tournament structures. In this article it was talking about MTT. They talked about which site had the best starting stack, blind structure, anti/no anti, ect.

Does anyone have any thoughts on which site has the best sit and go's? Which has the best blind structure, starting stack, ect? Is there any web sites out there that list this information?

thanks
labeach

Comments

• cant beat the structure and the action on Stars.

Lots of play and there is always one starting.
  • cadillac wrote: »
    cant beat the structure and the action on Stars.

Lots of play and there is always one starting.

I second that.
    Had my most success on Stars.
  • Tribeca tables had the best - until they closed up shop but I find the Stars to be not too bad as well.
  • Despite my recent day of 7 4th place finishes in a row, I would have to say Stars is still the best if you want to avoid the all in lottery type situation that develops on most other sites with their faster structure (though Stars has turbos if that is desired).

Party Poker's is much better now then it used to be as well.

Stars also has alternative game sit and gos that will actually happen which can be fun as well, though for some like 5 card draw it is typically the lowest stakes
  • I like stars for structure etc. If you're looking for the weakest players, party is loaded with eurodonks right now.
  • I like stars for structure etc. If you're looking for the weakest players, party is loaded with eurodonks right now.

That is true I play a lot of party SNGs now and it's great.
    moose wrote: »
    Tribeca tables had the best - until they closed up shop but I find the Stars to be not too bad as well.

Oh the memories..... if you could withstand the suck out tribeca was the best. Doyles room Victor chandler..... I bonus whored them to death.
  • Just play at Stars.

Ryan