Royal Cup Free Agents

If you have never player in the Royal Cup or have and are not on a team please post your interest in this thread and we will try our best to get you on a team.

Comments

• Tossing myself and Hork42's name into the hat.
  • I am teamless!
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Tossing myself and Hork42's name into the hat.

I forget how to play poker though.
  • I forget how to play poker though.

Good thing you never knew in the first place.
  • That gives us a big advantage.
  • I don't have a team either
  • I have never played in the Royal Cup.
  • We will potentially have a couple of spots open. If anyone is interested please let me know
  • Likewise for us. I'll be sending out an invite to all former team members but if anybody wants to get their name on the waiting list please send me a pm :)
  • Jesus...if all the free agents decided to TEAM UP together, they would be a decent enough team too.

Well, except for Hork...Never could play really ;)
  • If there is a free agent looking, please PM me and we can talk.
    I would like to get our roster firmed up sooner than later.

For those that may have received a PM please let me know one way or another.

Dave

edit: Kit II is pleased to welcome Dead Money back after commitments kept him from Royal III and welcome BBC_Z and Hork42 to the team as well.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Jesus...if all the free agents decided to TEAM UP together, they would be a decent enough team too.

Well, except for Hork...Never could play really ;)

I TAUGHT you how to play.
  • Hork42 wrote: »
    I TAUGHT you how to play.

Welllllllll, yea, in the beginning...then I played against BBC and REALLY learned the skills ;) j/k
  • I TAUGHT you how to play.

AJ, I hope you got your refund.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    AJ, I hope you got your refund.

We're in negotiations for the clubs now ;)
  • Just throwing this out to any team that finds themselves abit short of members.

There maybe a couple of Ching Hill regulars that may play for a team outside the Hill. Although we will always consider them to Benedicts afterwards, they are solid players, and want to join in, but can't find a team.

If you're interested in having one of them on your team, PM me and I'll pass the word around.
  • Since I no longer qualify as a Newbie this year, I need to find a new team. Tons of Omaha experience (i.e. I played Omaha in last years Ryder Cup, although I did play one card in my hand a couple of times).
  • We are still looking to get an 8th team for the Royal Cup.

Here is a list of players interested in playing

PokerQueen - Mandy
  • I'm interested...

Dave (from London)

I can play NL, Limit & Stud...count me out for any Omaha events.