Congratulations...Its a BOY

I just wanted to put a congrats and let everyone know that "Nicole" has had her baby......

She had a little boy named........Kingston......

He weighed 5 lbs 2 oz and was 17.5 inches long. He was born last tuesday :)..........So hopefully she will be out to poker again soon :)

Thanks

Comments

• Thanks for letting us know Mandy, trust mom and baby are doing well? With all the gamblers on this site we could have had a baby pool? Maybe when your expecting eh PokerQueenRocks LOL

Prophet :2h :2s
  • With all the gamblers on this site we could have had a baby pool? Maybe when your expecting eh PokerQueenRocks LOL

Prophet :2h :2s

Well....when the time comes, im sure everyone willl know, there will be no more RUM for mandy ...lol....but Ill let you start a pool ;)
  • Glad to hear she FINALLY dropped that sucker. Send her our best wishes.

Brent, I think far more likely that Mark and Mario will be expecting before Mandy...hahaha. Wouldn't Mark make an excellent Mother?

Johnnie
  • You have a typo Johnnie...its for more likely that Mark AND Mario will be expecting, and I'm not sure who is the b*tch and who is the butch in their relationship.

(j/k OFMF)
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Glad to hear she FINALLY dropped that sucker. Send her our best wishes.

Brent, I think far more likely that Mark or Mario will be expecting before Mandy...hahaha. Wouldn't Mark make an excellent Mother?

Johnnie

Well he does already have a toy car.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    You have a typo Johnnie...its for more likely that Mark AND Mario will be expecting, and I'm not sure who is the b*tch and who is the butch in their relationship.

(j/k OFMF)

...the error has been corrected. Thanks!
  • Congrats Nichole~
    Can't wait to see son pics