Renovations

Hey guys,

I have been doing renovations on my website for the last month or so. I just relaunched it today and would like your feedback to see if its good or if I need to make changes.

www.crummerpokertables.com

thanks in advance!

Comments

• These tables are very nice! And so is the web site!
  • I agree - the site, and the tables, look awesome.
  • You probably want atleast one picture of a table you created on the main page. Make it the one you are most proud of.. or the most bells and whistles or something..

BTW, The pool table / poker table concept is extremely good.

If it's your idea, I hope you patented it.
  • thanks guys!

Yes, my home page sucks...lol...it should be alot better in 3 weeks. I had something with a table for the home page but it wasnt good enough so I had to trash it.

And yes, the pool table idea is 100% mine. Getting a patent on it costs more than its worth. I just hope the next person to attempt it will do it justice...(and also not take credit for the idea).
  • Beautiful tables. If I score another good cash in a tourney I am ordering one. What would the shipping costs be to Ontario on your $1000 offer?
  • Moose,

Shipping prices vary by location. I expect that if you are in Toronto area it will be around $150.00. The shipping cost is extremely cheap considering the size and weight of some of the tables. I usually give the exact price before someone orders so that there is no guess work involved.

I expect that this offer wont last very long considering what is up for grabs. As soon as you win a tourny or two email me asap.

thanks for the compliment!