Sincere Apology

I wanted to apologize to all the members of the forum for my recent outbursts towards a certain member. I can make excuses for my vindicativeness, but I won't. I'll just say this was not the week to piss me off.

I shouldn't have hijacked the threads I did, and to the OP's of those threads, I'm sorry if our little war took away from your posts. It won't happen again.

AJ

Comments

• Hey AJ, I understand your feelings of frustration at that certain XXXXX. I can't understand why he wasn't banned long ago. We definitely need some Mod attention on these matters before this forum degenerates into more of a free for all than it has already. I felt like saying the same things you did..... Lets get back to poker and me taking more of the Ching Hill groups money... :)
  • No prob AJ.
    I also felt like giving the SOB a bitch slapping.
  • i think you summed up a lot of people's frustration. I did take one swing at him then backed down to avoid any more BS coming. Sloth, Wes you guys really need to start MODERATING on this board or it will become a thing of the past. I already post very little on here and hate coming here because it's grade 8's who can't spell worth a crap or idiots like XXXXXX.
  • what did I miss??
  • Str82Ace and SKullzNBones got into into it.
    The post has since been deleted.

You missed a good one though :)