fulltiltpoker deposit bonus 100%

Full Tilt Poker is pleased to announce deposit bonuses. You will receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on your first initial or reload deposit.

How To Earn Bonus Points:

For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will earn one point. You can earn partial points if less than one dollar is raked, and you can earn up to three points per hand.

Each point is worth $.06, so you can earn up to $18 per hundred hands.

The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account into increments of 20% of your initial deposit. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, with each $20 you earn, it will be released into your account. At three points per hand, each of these $20 increments can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 90 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is valid for the FIRST deposit made to your account after 12:00 PM, Friday, September 3rd. You have until September 30th to make a deposit and still receive a 100% matching bonus.

See you at the tables!

Team Full Tilt

Comments

• I had a terrible experience at Full Tilt.

I didn't lose either, I actually won a bit. Its a poor site.
  • harthgosh wrote:
    I had a terrible experience at Full Tilt.

I didn't lose either, I actually won a bit. Its a poor site.

I'd like to hear more b/c I was thinking of doing this. You just mean the interface etc? I've been testing it with play $$ and it doesn't seem too bad...what made it poor for you?
  • Strictly speaking from a low limit bonus hunting perspective, you have to play a ton of hands before you'll be able to clear the bonus because most hands don't get maxxed rake..