Ultimate Poker Challenge

Ultimate Poker Challenge

anybody saw that over the weekend :)

Comments

• Yup! Good to see another poker show. WPT starts on City TV on Sunday too I believe.
  • i think this is where i saw the monkeymaker....:tongue: i mean moneymaker infomercial :D
  • Iron wrote:
    Yup! Good to see another poker show. WPT starts on City TV on Sunday too I believe.
    Season 2? :confused:
  • Season 2? :confused:

I believe so, since the travel channel will soon start airing season 3. City is about a year behind.

You can get about 1/2 of season 2 from Suprnova via Bittorrent.
  • garro wrote:
    I believe so, since the travel channel will soon start airing season 3.

Just as a bit of a correction, it's no time "soon"...It's January at the earliest :mad:
  • Big J wrote:
    Just as a bit of a correction, it's no time "soon"...It's January at the earliest :mad:
    I am suprised that it is that long until the next season. A buddy from work (he has the full Digital TV thing at home), knew what kind of a poker fan I was. And told me he saw ads for the upcoming season of the WPT. Maybe he was talking about the new ones coming to CityTV. I assumed he was talking about the travel channel season. I will check with him at work tommorrow.
  • Still January isn't all that far away. time flys when your working your ass off.:)
  • LoL ..how true Garro