mansion deposit bonus problem

anybody on mansion poker here?
they suppose release $10usd for every 60MCP.
I talke to support when my MCP is 480, I told them, I been skip of bonus 3 time, would appreciate if they correct the mistake.
first, support try to convience me, there is no mistake. then they say the missing bonus will be deposit to my account in 3day.
Now my MCP rearch 618. I haven't recieve anything. so i am missing $50USD in bonus.
any place i can get help?
who's on mansion here? did you have problem getting the deposit bonus?

Comments

• Have the same problem. Im up to 120MCP and nothing. Plan on contacting support and see what they say. Im close to just getting my money out and putting it somewhere else.
  • woller wrote: »
    Have the same problem. Im up to 120MCP and nothing. Plan on contacting support and see what they say. Im close to just getting my money out and putting it somewhere else.
    let me know, how it went.
    i'm gonna wait 3 day for it
    since they say in 3days.
  • ok well ive talk to support and being that i did not read the fine print the bonus is only for those who have deposited. I recieved 20 dollars from them to try the site but did not read the small print that i do not recieve bonus intill i make a initial deposit. Make sense. So than i was gonna make a deposit only to find out i made my account in CND dollars instead or US. I must of been sleeping. Of course they cannot do anything about it so now i have to make a new account and hope they will transfer my funds. The help person did however say its automatic to get the bonus and to just keep checking.