Playing for cash online??

I dont play for cash online ( yes i know,rookie) , but i play alot of live poker, now , I was just wondering what sites would you suggest? I know stars is "thee" site , but i am hearing alot about ladbrokers, i here alot of rigging stuff too, what would you suggest to me my fellow poker peeps? I wont be playing alot of high limit , more low lomit ring and alot of small buy in tourneys.
Thanks in advance and appreciate any info.

Comments

• pokersourceonline.com

Pick a site from there. You can do Stars through them.

pm if you want to give a referral.
  • kidpoker wrote: »
    I dont play for cash online ( yes i know,rookie) , but i play alot of live poker, now , I was just wondering what sites would you suggest? I know stars is "thee" site , but i am hearing alot about ladbrokers, i here alot of rigging stuff too, what would you suggest to me my fellow poker peeps? I wont be playing alot of high limit , more low lomit ring and alot of small buy in tourneys.
    Thanks in advance and appreciate any info.

i don't recommend stars . great marketing but they don't pay rakeback. there are just as good as sites as stars that pay rakeback (fulltilt for example and several networks). i think that playing online poker these days without rakeback is a big mistake and something most new players regret missing out on. to get it you must you must sign up for it prior to opening a new account. most players will not play without it these days and since you can get it at almost all sites it makes sense to learn about it and ensure you get it (again almost all sites have rakeback programs thru various rakeback affiliates) . party and stars are the only sites of importance that do not offer it. if you do not know what rakeback is let me know and I will explain it. Cheers.:)
  • if you are wanting to stay in the lower levels i would suggest absolute poker. they have a lot of lower level SnGs and ring games available (more than most sites i would argue). they also offer a decent amount of low level MTTs (but not too many freerolls).
  • From someone that has been playing extensively online for the past 3 years, I can confidently tell you that PokerRoom.com is the site to go to. I had been playing on PokerStars, PartyPoker, Ultimate Bet, and Full Tilt for years and I didn't even know PokerRoom existed. Then a friend told me about it recently and ever since I tried it out…I haven’t been back on those other sites at all. PokerRoom has qualifiers to the WPT Legends tournament, freerolls to the Europe WSOP and even a tournament to win a cell phone to play mobile poker with!!. They have amazing graphics, lots of tourneys (freeroll and cash buy in's)....and huge weekly tournaments as well. Check it out for one minute and you'll be hooked.
  • Great suggestions on this thread. I highly recommend checking out bonuswhores.com. They give you a really great breakdown of the sites that pay bonuses which is essentially free money for you to play. It's an awesome site to help you get transitioned into the online world.