Wireless Speakers

can you buy an adapter to convert regular speakers to wireless?

Comments

• What type of speakers are we talking about here? Home theatre? Bookshelf? Computer? What I'm trying to say is...it depends...but most likely, your answer will be yes, but not worth the time and effort.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    What type of speakers are we talking about here? Home theatre? Bookshelf? Computer? What I'm trying to say is...it depends...but most likely, your answer will be yes, but not worth the time and effort.

Boston Acoustic for outside; thanks again
  • Dont tink so. I dont know if there are some but i ve never seen for Boston
  • Surfdude wrote: »
    Dont tink so. I dont know if there are some but i ve never seen for Boston

nothing generic that will work on any speaker? maybe I have a chance at American Inventor..
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    nothing generic that will work on any speaker? maybe I have a chance at American Inventor..

You still need to power them....and if you thinking batteries why not just use a portable stereo/radio
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    You still need to power them....and if you thinking batteries why not just use a portable stereo/radio

Good point; got some free outside speakers that I am trying to hook up. Running a wire through the window frame might be the best option I guess. Would any decent wire work or do I need specific wiring for outside use?