Beer Store Freeroll

Glad to see our taxes are being put to good use. Any poker player with 5% of a brain can guess the password.

Play for Millions with Daniel Negreanu Free Poker Tournament

Daniel Negreanu is one of the most recognizable names in poker and if you play your cards right you could join him at a live million dollar poker tournament. Entry is absolutely free, download the PokerStars game software and play today!

Win a trip to Atlantic City to Meet and Play with Daniel Negreanu

$10,000 buy in to the WPT Event
$2,000 cash for travel and hotel
Dinner with Daniel Negreanu

You can play for free every Thursday and Sunday at 6:30PM ET on PokerStars. Each of the two weekly tournaments will award $100 in cash prizes and advance the winner to the online final on Sunday, August 12th 2007. Feel free to play as many of the weekly events you’d like and win as many cash prizes as you can, but remember you can only win one seat in the August 12th Final

Comments

• moose wrote: »

Win a trip to Atlantic City to Meet and Play with Daniel Negreanu

$10,000 buy in to the WPT Event
    $2,000 cash for travel and hotel
    Dinner with Daniel Negreanu

when u win, does Stars just credit your a/c with the 12K ??
  • moose wrote: »
    Glad to see our taxes are being put to good use. Any poker player with 5% of a brain can guess the password.
    OK, I'm old and only have 4% left...... :) what's the password?
  • compuease wrote: »
    OK, I'm old and only have 4% left...... :) what's the password?

the password is: hairy beaver ???

maybe just kidpokeher
  • It not like its a big secret i mean all you have to go is to the http://www.thebeerstoreonline.ca/ website and they tell you the password
  • I won 5 cents at the freeroll. I am Rich!!!!
  • I could not find the password in that website, so I guess I'm one of those brain-challenged donkeys that only use 10% of their brain and I will stick to live poker. ;)
    woller wrote: »
    It not like its a big secret i mean all you have to go is to the http://www.thebeerstoreonline.ca/ website and they tell you the password
  • woller wrote: »
    I won 5 cents at the freeroll. I am Rich!!!!

I'm still poor :( I only won 4 cents :(
  • when u win, does Stars just credit your a/c with the 12K ??

No...you will be credited with $2000 for travel expenses etc, and you will be contacted by a PokerStars representative giving you more information and arranging your trip for $10K WPT buy-in
  • westside8 wrote: »
    No...you will be credited with $2000 for travel expenses etc, and you will be contacted by a PokerStars representative giving you more information and arranging your trip for $10K WPT buy-in
    why not just credit the a/c?
    thought they were doing that with the WSOP?

I'd rather take the 10K buy-in and play smaller events
    $500 to $1000 :p
  • i was under this impression too, i thought wsop wasnt accepting registration from online poker sites this yr
  • Soup wrote: »
    i was under this impression too, i thought wsop wasnt accepting registration from online poker sites this yr

The Beer Store promo is for the WPT and not the WSOP. And as far as how sites like Stars tracked the online satellite winners, maybe Watts can answer that when he gets a chance to.
  • These types of tournies can be fun to play, needless to say gambling is suggested since there is effectively only one prize. Nonetheless I bet you will still see people stall to "get in the money" :)
  • why not just credit the a/c?
    thought they were doing that with the WSOP?

I'd rather take the 10K buy-in and play smaller events
    $500 to $1000 :p

Actually I believe you got $11k right away in your account. If you showed them proof of registration, and also wear their stuff, they will credit you with another $1k. Subsequent seat winnings were paid out in w$. Not sure how the other sites did it.