hollywood bonus or interpoker reload bonus

I am currently looking to join hollywood or interpoker.
but i like to have few question
i don't think i can clear hollywood's $250 deposit, $1500 bonus + Ipod in 90 days playing lowest limit.
i want to know if i play say 2-4 table at once, average 3-5 hr per day, what's the limit i need to play in order to clear that? my play will be really tight, AA-TT, AK, AQ only from UTG to mid position, and add suited connectors and 22-99 in late position. since i assume i'll be playing at the limite that i'm not used to play.
as long my total bankroll can handle it, i'll give a try. if not, i'll join interpoker instead.
Here is am idea on how i do.
Fulltilt deposite 400usd on April 18th 2007 10NL -$145 Tournments -$393 Balance $143USD.
Mansion deposite 200CAD on june 18th 2007 20NL +$266 Tournments $0 Balance $493CAD
live game start with 1000cad on Oct 2006 200NL +$1700 Tournments -$580 balance $2120
Not sure why, I did quiet well with tournment, always in deep. but always got bust out around bubble time. i have not been paid once with live tournments.
Live Cash games, i am not interest in, out play others for small pot, I wait for hands, then raise 5x first position, 10x mid position, 20x late position. if the flop look safe, i'll jack hammer it. then all-in on the turn. I usually win big pot or lose a big pot.(got rivered)

Comments

• Hollywood is my main site. I can get you a refer a friend bonus if you like.
    It is much easier to clear. 1200 points in 30 days, every 300 points you get $50. So it clears at 6 points per dollar.

The bonus you refer to requires 12 points per dollar, though you do get 90 days to clear. Every 3000 points, you receive $250. Note: the IPOD is not free. If you manage to clear the entire promo, you will have earned 1500*12 = 18000 points, which you then trade in for the IPOD. 18000 points is worth $180.

To give you an idea of what is required, I earn roughly 1200-2000 points per month multi-tabling 5-10 limit. It takes probably 12-14 hours of play for me to get that many points, consistently running at least 3 tables of 5-10. If you play nl, you would never clear this bonus in time. That being said, I have managed to clear over 1000 points in one day on a few occasions, however that ranked me in the top 10 players for that day in the entire OnGame network.

I cleared that bonus myself, but it was a major grind 4 tabling 5-10 limit, with some 3-6 and 10-20 mixed in.

So it is up to you. The good thing about the bonuses is that they clear in increments, so even if you wanted to go for the higher bonus and didn't finish it, every 3000 points they put another $250 into your account.

If you see my other threads on Hollywood, you will see that they are running some nice promos right now where they pay you bonuses for hitting certain hands. AAA on Mon, Quad Aces and faces on Wed and Ahigh flushes or better on Sat/Sun.

If you want to do the refer a friend, pm me your email address and I'll hook you up.
  • moose wrote: »
    Hollywood is my main site. I can get you a refer a friend bonus if you like.
    It is much easier to clear. 1200 points in 30 days, every 300 points you get $50. So it clears at 6 points per dollar.

The bonus you refer to requires 12 points per dollar, though you do get 90 days to clear. Every 3000 points, you receive $250. Note: the IPOD is not free. If you manage to clear the entire promo, you will have earned 1500*12 = 18000 points, which you then trade in for the IPOD. 18000 points is worth $180.

To give you an idea of what is required, I earn roughly 1200-2000 points per month multi-tabling 5-10 limit. It takes probably 12-14 hours of play for me to get that many points, consistently running at least 3 tables of 5-10. If you play nl, you would never clear this bonus in time. That being said, I have managed to clear over 1000 points in one day on a few occasions, however that ranked me in the top 10 players for that day in the entire OnGame network.

I cleared that bonus myself, but it was a major grind 4 tabling 5-10 limit, with some 3-6 and 10-20 mixed in.

So it is up to you. The good thing about the bonuses is that they clear in increments, so even if you wanted to go for the higher bonus and didn't finish it, every 3000 points they put another $250 into your account.

If you see my other threads on Hollywood, you will see that they are running some nice promos right now where they pay you bonuses for hitting certain hands. AAA on Mon, Quad Aces and faces on Wed and Ahigh flushes or better on Sat/Sun.

If you want to do the refer a friend, pm me your email address and I'll hook you up.
    Thanks moose
    after reading it, i know i'll never make it.
    does hollywood offer rakeback?
    you are my referral on RB, so you'll get something for sure.
    now i have to think which ones are better, interpoker or hollywood.
    i like the face that interpoker has reload bonus, and non deposite bonus every month.
  • Rakeback on Hollywood is not available anymore.
  • IMO, go find some Microgaming or other Raked Hand based bonuses to clear before tackling either of these rooms. If your playing 10-20NL it would literally take years to work off bonuses as both bonuses are based off points in relation to rake/pot size.