online poker and BR

ok, i sold my IBM to another guy on this forum.
i should be able to get my new notebook torromow.
I haven't play online poker for couple days, but i did do alot of reading. on this forum, and 2+2.
here is the thing i have to ask you pros.
from my readings, most player didn't make most of the money on the table.
but to signup sites with rackback and good deposit bonus
Max out the deposit bonus.
then play hard to clear the bonus. while makeing RB.
when the bonus clear, then cash out all the money, and sign up at another site with rackback and great deposit bonus. so the cycle continue until all the sites has been signup, there is always reload bonus offer. and cycle continue.
playing safe on the table, protecting the BR, while let the bonus and rake grow your BR.
Is this the right way to fastest grow on BR?

Comments

• the more i think about it, the more i think i have waste a year trying hard to grow my BR on the table.
    I notice it's impossible to grow BR to move up to a noticeable level by playing micro level.
    specially on fulltilt with $10 max buy-in.
    i feel stupid only buyin 200cad at mansion poker now........
    by the way, with netteller gone, how do you guys move money from site to site?
  • If you are playing low level NL then create an account at one of the larger Crypto sites like Interpoker or Sun Poker. Even though they are changing how they handle rakeback you will still get 20%ish + for limited play.

Create a click2pay account.

Your first deposit to one of these sites with click2pay will be taken from your credit card, and you will need to do a deposit this way once before you can withdraw back with click2pay.

Click2pay will be in Canadian dollars but they have no exchange rate fees.

Every player should maximize their rake back/bonus with whatever play they do (though the higher level you play the less this does matter vs game selection). At $10 or $25 buy in NL all games will be fairly weak so rakeback and bonuses will likely play a significant role in bankroll growth.