What is wrong with this picture (Hint included)

Here is a screen shot from a hand played last night. Before you all tell me that it is the worst hand history in the history of the world...I know this already. Even worse than the f#$%ing HTML hand history is the rules on this site.

WTF.jpg

Since I am on a bonus whoring exercise can anyone tell me if there are other sites that allow this or any other terrible site specific rules to watch out for?

PS Anyone love my pimpzilla browzer skin??

Comments

• Damn that was hard to read...

It looks like the guy managed to re-raise 50 cents after a $2.75 bet? I'm assuming that was his all-in, and then this re-opened the betting? I've never heard of it anywhere... but it should be posted on the site's rules or how to play NLHE section

Mark
  • Tatuzzo didn't call or fold after the allin re raise? He must have been allin on his river raise, and didn't show.

Difficult hand history to follow, don't much care for it at all.
  • Yeah. Tatuzzo moves all in for 50 cents more and then the origional raiser is allowed to re-raise. Sucks because I obviously can't call the re-raise so I pissed away the money on my call. If I knew this was the rule then I raise instead of call in the first place.

Gay.
  • This is tiger gaming HH. What skin?
  • I'm going to guess that tatuzzo's raise put himself all in.

Some sites are extremely poorly coded and they consider these kinds of bets as actional re-openable.

Prima suffers from the same design. If they have $1.01 and someone bets $1.00, their one cent push re-opens the action to all players.
  • Ya i've seen some sites that reopen betting after non legal raises by all in players have been made. Thats the sign of a site I don't wanna play on :S
  • moose wrote: »
    This is tiger gaming HH. What skin?

Poker In Canada.

There is usually only 6-8 tables running $25-$200NL inclusive. Any level you sit at even when $300NL is running, half the stacks are like 50BB. Really weird.
  • This network is a total fish farm. I lost my 9poker rakeback and quit but now that PSO is offering 36% on the same network I am considering returning. Sigh virtually no sng action however and that was how I would clear bonuses. However now they have guaranteed tournaments which I suspect run with good overlays.
  • Wow, that's horrible that they were allowed to re-raise. In essence they're re-raising themself, which is BS.

I know in local B&Ms here the all-in has to be a raise of at least 50% or 100% of the original bet (depending on where you're playing) if the original bettor wants to re-raise.