$10,000 Freeroll

ANyone around the area of Waterloo on July 8th should check out the tourney they are throwing at Caesar Martini's. It's $50 at the door BUT a way to get around that is if you sign up at their site it is FREE. Sweet deal, all you do is sign up for one of there deals and they will give you back your deposit by cheque or paypal(which i did)

Check it out and thank me later, www.1deal.ca, Code : pokerpal

tell your friends first because I think they only have a 200 person max. \
see you at the tables
any questions just email me at mattykies@hotmail.com or add me to msn and we can chat

matt

Comments

• Dude, don't cross-post the same topic. Anyone who wants to come will see the OP.
  • sorry man, new to this forum
    my appologies
  • Hey if any of you are interested there is a facebook group you can join if you want to see people who are in the tournament and who are thinking of joining

the group is:
    $10,000 Private Poker Tournament @ Caesar Martini's
  • Anybody here heard of 1deal.ca before? (and by anyone I mean a forum regular who has 50 posts or more)

The FT and Mansion bonuses seem doable.
  • Does anyone know what the starting chips or blind schedule are for the tournament?
  • mattykies wrote: »
    ANyone around the area of Waterloo on July 8th should check out the tourney they are throwing at Caesar Martini's. It's $50 at the door BUT a way to get around that is if you sign up at their site it is FREE. Sweet deal, all you do is sign up for one of there deals and they will give you back your deposit by cheque or paypal(which i did)

Check it out and thank me later, www.1deal.ca, Code : pokerpal

tell your friends first because I think they only have a 200 person max. \
    see you at the tables
    any questions just email me at mattykies@hotmail.com or add me to msn and we can chat

matt

This seems like an ad for an affiliate trying to get sign ups.
  • This seems like an ad for an affiliate trying to get sign ups.

Most obvious post EVER! Try sending your resume to the CIA.
  • This seems like an ad for an affiliate trying to get sign ups.
    Yeah, he's explained in detail how that's exactly it.

/g2
  • Lol, I work for 1deal.ca. I am simply telling you about a cool new tournament we are throwing if it doesn't interest you that is fine but by no means am i trying to trick you. Check my other thread, people have started to sign up and figure out that our site is legit and easy.

Matt