Vegas Trip Countdown

My buddies and I are headed to Vegas for the week of July 16th to the 20th. We're staying at the IP (which is just perfect for a bunch of guys on a mission to get hammered and gamble).

A couple of questions for those with more Vegas/WSOP experience:

1. The final table of the main event is to be played down on Tuesday the 17th. Is it worth trying to get there and see this or is there a limited seating gallery available only to guests of players at FT? How much madness will there be?

2. In the event that we can't "see anything" of the FT, how much free poker swag will we be able to scoop at this stage of the WSOP?

3. A few of the guys are not as dedicated and want to do other things than gamble: we've suggested Blue Man or Cirque shows, gun range, Randy Couture Xtreme Gym training session ($500/h with Randy himself)...any other suggestions?

4. Anyone going to be in Vegas during this time?

Thanks,

Young Grimmm

Comments

• Between IP and Harrah is an outdoor extreme bartending entertainment area called Carnival Court...This is a must for Happy Hour and for young people in the evening...Wild and Crazy place. The bands that I have seen there are pretty good and the place is free except for a small cover charge sometimes on weekend nights. Other than that, don't miss the street party and lights on Freemont Street in old downtown Vegas one night. You'll like the plastic footballs full of beer....
  • Cotoure does that? really? That's sick...How do I get in touch with him to book that?
  • I probably will still be there :O
  • Yeah, check out

www.randycouture.tv

for details about his gym and training camps.
  • While Randy is clearly 1 of the legends of MMA, it's too much $ IMO. Once in a while GSP does seminars (yeah, not 1 on 1 but still) that'll cost you about $50. GSP was at my MMA school last yr.
  • I highly recommend the gun range on Tropicana BLvd. It's a bigger thrill to shoot away $40 or $50 on a couple rounds of ammo then wasting it at the tables.
  • I reccommend the one out by the airport a lot more...Machine Guns anyone? :D
  • Woot. Woot.

Anyone going to be in town next week? Would love to down a pint or 2 with any forumers.