pacific poker

lol got free5 bucks from them thought they were deadne one still play this site alot ? they have 65 buck 75 grand turny every sunday who plays ?

Comments

• lol got free5 bucks from them thought they were deadne one still play this site alot ? they have 65 buck 75 grand turny every sunday who plays ?

everysunday is 75 grand tourny?

buy in is 65$?
  • yes they have 75 k turny gurrrneted every sunday 65 buck buy in
  • Have you guys checked out the tourneys on PokerRoom.com?? They have qualifiers to the WPT Legends tournament, freerolls to the Europe WSOP and even a tournament to win a cell phone to play mobile poker with!! Honestly...I've been playing on Stars, Party and Full Tilt for years and I didn't even know PokerRoom existed. Now that I play there....I pretty much don't play anywhere else. They have amazing graphics, lots of tourneys (freeroll and cash buy in's)....and huge weekly tournaments as well. Check it out for one minute and you'll be hooked.
  • Have you guys checked out the tourneys on PokerRoom.com?? They have qualifiers to the WPT Legends tournament, freerolls to the Europe WSOP and even a tournament to win a cell phone to play mobile poker with!! Honestly...I've been playing on Stars, Party and Full Tilt for years and I didn't even know PokerRoom existed. Now that I play there....I pretty much don't play anywhere else. They have amazing graphics, lots of tourneys (freeroll and cash buy in's)....and huge weekly tournaments as well. Check it out for one minute and you'll be hooked.

yeah i've always enjoyed pokerroom. it was the first site i joined and i've been playing there ever since (although my bankroll on there now is low since i had to withdrawl everything due to the neteller issues and now i simply play with whatever money i win off of my player points ;)