Who would you most like to see win WSOP?

Other than yourself ofcourse.
I am torn between Canadian Dan Negraneau and the guy who has won everything except the big one:T.J Cloutier.

Comments

• I'd have to go for Cloutier. Danny's good, but seems a bit of a twerp. Cloutier, from what little I've seen, is a class act. If I was going to pick a Canadian, even an ex-pat, I'd go for Evelyn Ng. Ooooohhhhh mama . . .
  • Negraneau deffinetiley seems like a bit of a twerp. As of now, Id probably have to pick Phil Ivey. I really enjoy watching him play.
  • Yeah, I could agree with that. But that "thousand yard stare" of his reminds of that freak on The Apprentice.
  • I'd love to see someone from this forum win it!
  • if i can't win it then maybe my gf..she doesn't actually play poker ..but i'd we could use 5 million
  • T.J. is my big pick. I would love to see him playing at the final table.
  • I want to see Doyle Brunson win it again,

It would truely show that even to this day the game hasn't caught up to him.
  • I'd go with Ramblin' Dave or possibly Howard Lederer.
  • Forgot about Lederer:I think he is my favourite player.
  • Any Canadian.
  • yes, any Canadian!
  • i'll go wit doyle brunson .... i want to see how he won the tourny wit 10 2... 2 years in a row too :)
  • I want sloth to win it.
    He promised monthly $10K freerolls if he won. :)
  • phil hellmuth jr. deserves another
  • I respect the grinder Amir Vahedi...but would honestly rather a forum player.

stp
  • Rusto wrote:
    phil hellmuth jr. deserves another
    Haha - no offense, but Phil Hellmuth deserves to go to his room for a timeout.:rolleyes:

I would have to say that I'd be happy to see Howard Lederer, or John Juanda win the bracelet.

~ :spade:
  • I know what you mean about T.J. I've only seen him on tv this past year but 'Take my advice and do as you please' is a great reply after you've gone allin.

You kind of have to give the sympathy vote to Eric 'Bridesmaid' Seidel no? I don't think that's his official nickname.
  • I would like to see Phil Ivey or someday even myself (haha)
  • TJ is my pick :)