Congrats To Sirwatts

He may hate that I posted this but it was such a huge cash i had to post

sirwatts wins super tuesday 1000 buy in for 75 grand wow nice win watts hope u win the main event now.

Comments

• Sick. WTG Watts!

Shoulda posted sooner. DrTyore and I were up. We coulda railed.
  • Great Job! Go 2 for 2 and take down the 5K NL too!
  • Nice win, a 3 dinger for sure. Congrats!
  • We may as well make "Congrats SirWatts" a sticky thread.... each Monday just put up a number

Mark
  • Not to put a "downer" on a congrats thread, and I certainly don't wish any ill will on Mike but does anyone ever wonder why we never see any "condolences" threads where the op posts about how much he (she) lost....? hehe... In any case congrats Mike, do your parents follow your blog or here? Just wondering what their reactions are to your successes in the past year or so. It would be interesting to hear their take. I say this from experience, knowing my own sons habits on risk management... As parents we all want whats best for our offspring but are concerned where their habits may lead.....
  • Hey, thanks guys! My parents do follow my blog, I guess they were pretty skeptical about the poker thing at first but they came around when they saw I was having a lot of success and I'm responsible about it. Gotta run the $5K starts in an hour...
  • SirWatts wrote: »
    Hey, thanks guys! My parents do follow my blog, I guess they were pretty skeptical about the poker thing at first but they came around when they saw I was having a lot of success and I'm responsible about it. Gotta run the $5K starts in an hour...
    I'm certainly not inferring that you aren't being responsible, re building your bankroll, investing a portion of your winnings, etc. My impression of yourself is that is exactly what you are doing. My concern is that other young guys assume that its all easy money and think they all can do it, leading to financial distress.... etc.. ie that money you are winning comes from others that are losing it.
  • compuease wrote: »
    ie that money you are winning comes from others that are losing it.

Hey Compuease....

SirWatts took your money fair and square... no complaining! :) <JOKING>

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Compuease....

SirWatts took your money fair and square... no complaining! :) <JOKING>

Mark
    Hehehe, yep he did, at least at a Bristol or two... And I have a right to complain, that was my retirement fund...... Now he's going to have to look after me in my old age.... :)