does anyone know if you can depsoit onto sites with a Visa

i have a credit card visa it was letting me but now it wont anymore ?? weird anyone know wats wrong thanks.

Comments

• i have a credit card visa it was letting me but now it wont anymore ?? weird anyone know wats wrong thanks.

Cole

If you have money on your visa and the site you are using won't take it you this option instead

Visit www.epassporte.com

Prophet :2h :2s
  • fucking bull shit i sign up with click2pay i type in my credit card infromation bang i dident even notice intell i called isa they take 7 bucks from me without aksing wat the fuck is that does anyone know ?
  • I know there used to be an insta-tax for anyone depositing money to an online gambling site.. maybe that's it?

Mark
  • o goood so this is normal there not goona keep stealing money everyday frrom my visa then mark ???
  • Only if you deposit/reload everyday.
    :o
  • no i regestered with click2play typed in all my credit card information and next ting i know it before i make any transactions they have taken 7 bucks off my creditcard why did they do that ?
  • no i regestered with click2play typed in all my credit card information and next ting i know it before i make any transactions they have taken 7 bucks off my creditcard why did they do that ?

Check your card holder agreement. Some cards charge a cash advance fee.

Edit: BTW TD Visa works great online.
  • I know I can't use my Royal Bank visa or my MBNA Raptors Master Card.
  • Std BMO Mastercard works, although there is a $2.75 fee for purchasing'gaming chips' + std cc markup of 2.75% on the exchange.