Ultimate Bet Aruba Qualifiers

Have any of you killed time by playing any of the Ultimate Bet Aruba free qualifier n/l tournies that are running on their .net site? Good god...Either I am playing like crp (and I've played for 30 years) or the maniacs are getting extremely lucky. There seems to be something "funny" in their tournament program too since it seems full houses and flushes come up WAY too often compared to any b & m play I have ever played...or online for that matter. Let me know what you think...and how you do. PS. I haven't got past 135 in ANY of these. You have to be in the top 50 of about 3500 to qualify for the semi-qualifier.

Comments

• Cut and paste your post. Save it. Play poker for a few years. Read it again. Ideally at that time you will laugh at the fact that you posted it in the first place.

Flip side is you start a crusade that large online sites are rigging their software in freerolls.

Your choice.
  • Ha, thanks for the reply. I'm too old and impatient to spend more than another hour on computer poker, LOL, much less 2 years so I'll stick to real B & M tables! Off topic, I am heading down to Vancouver and Washington July 1 - 7 for a little poker and was thinking of heading down to Vegas again for the Ladies Tournament at Caesars on Tue. July 10th. Anybody going to be down in the Strip area playing that week?