Options

small operators

I am sick of all the American poker rooms syndication, they all offer the same promotions and there are too many players in the tourneys and freerolls. Where are the small rooms with the good promotions? The big rooms have so many players they don't flex their policy if you lost money because of a tech problem they don't cover/ Im not saying i was cheated, only that they can afford to lose a small fish like me so they don't give personal service.

Comments

• The Cryptologic skins are relatively smaller, and many of the skins (Interpoker Sun Poker) have some very decent promotions on top of their regular bonuses and rakeback.

Realistically however I suspect anyone using the term "American poker rooms syndication" will probably find a reason to not be happy where ever they go eventually after a bad beat or something.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    "American poker rooms syndication" will probably find a reason to not be happy where ever they go eventually after a bad beat or something.

ROFL....It's all a conspiracy!
  • It is hard to find a good small room because they can't afford to give the same bonuses as the big rooms and they can't keep up. Expekt used to be good before they broke off from prima, other than that I don't know
  • just play in a european site but u need to know the local language, if you know it then there is no problem finding small poker sites like this http://www.dejeuxpoker.com/ it is a french site but it has ok service and u stand a better chance at winning the pots than in the american sites. it is harder to do it now without neteller but there are other ways.
  • Jungle Poker is one that I have come accross that is a very small room, but promotions like a big room...

They are listed on my site...