Barrie!!

Anyone have Barrie games???

like work games or something anything im really interested

Comments

• ahhhh must be a Barrie boy also. Seen ur posts about rama and how your not far from there, No home game or anything but if i find out about 1 i will let you know.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ahhhh must be a Barrie boy also. Seen ur posts about rama and how your not far from there, No home game or anything but if i find out about 1 i will let you know.

lol thanks, mind if i ask where bouts?

south east west north end of barrie? close to any thing?
  • north end of Barrie, close to Georgian mall
    north end of Barrie, close to Georgian mall

lol ha... same i live on springdale.. off of cundles

You go to georgian? or highschool?
  • lmao

what a small world. Drive past you everyday on the way home, neither from georgian or highschool, from full time work.
    lmao

what a small world. Drive past you everyday on the way home, neither from georgian or highschool, from full time work.

do you work in the mall?
  • Anyone have Barrie games???

like work games or something anything im really interested

Every Wed and Fri at 7pm Texas Holdem Poker at Stix Sports Grill 137 Dunlop street East Barrie. Anyone can join anytime. 705 722-0310 all different levels.
  • I'll be back home in Barrie for the summer, what is this game at Stix? Just a free-anyone can come play-kind of game?
  • lots of 'charity' tournaments up in Newmarket area; just check out the Orangeville poker league meetup site. Usually on a Friday and they have cash games after the tournament.
  • I'm in Innisfil. Played at Stix. Is it still a free game? The Newmarket tournaments are good fun and there is going to be one in Gilford June 26 by the Lions. Curtis will be running that I believe.