$130 Free

Hi Guys,

come to Poker Room School and get $130 Free, improve your poker skills, and

get a token to $1000 freeroll.

Use this link:

http://www.pokerroomschool.com/?cp=PRS146

get your free money now!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi Cdpokerman, I think you should make this offer a little more reasonable for members of this site. As you initially start with $30 and must earn 12,000 points before the other $100 will be released to your account, you really only have adequate starting funds to play the $0.10/$0.20 tables. On average I am earning under 50 points/hr so trying to obtain 12,000 points in three months is relatively impossible. Even playing two tables at a time, this task is unrealistic. I am glad you are supporting this site but this offer is really a waste of time based on other offers out there. Getting $130 free is really not a true statement. You can read my other post where other members of this forum share my sentiment on your offer.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=12547
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Hi Cdpokerman, I think you should make this offer a little more reasonable for members of this site. As you initially start with $30 and must earn 12,000 points before the other $100 will be released to your account, you really only have adequate starting funds to play the $0.10/$0.20 tables. On average I am earning under 50 points/hr so trying to obtain 12,000 points in three months is relatively impossible. Even playing two tables at a time, this task is unrealistic. I am glad you are supporting this site but this offer is really a waste of time based on other offers out there. Getting $130 free is really not a true statement. You can read my other post where other members of this forum share my sentiment on your offer.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=12547

lol he's right 3 months, no way...

• Hi guys,

I have read you comments on our offers and I have to tell you that making those 12,000 points is possible.

The whole concept of Poker Room School is to improve your poker skills but checking out the lessons and practice with the free bonus.

We see players every day that make a lot of money in Poker Room School, just yesterday one player won 26k in the 100k tournament.

If taking all offers out there into consideration, what is a better room to play at, Poker room that gives you free bonus and helps you improve your game, or a poker room that just offers free

Money? Think about that guys………..and I hope I’ll be seeing you at the tables.

• CDpokerman wrote: »

Hi guys,

I have read you comments on our offers and I have to tell you that making those 12,000 points is possible.
    .[/COLOR]

How is this possible can you detail how it can be done?
  • how does it work?
  • you can probably make the 12,000 points but you will need to play 1/2. With a starting stack of $30, you will have to get really lucky and double up a few times to be able to stick around and then work at clearing the bonus. My advice: get the $30, and use it towards a MTT or satellite and hope you get lucky. Consider it $30 free towards a satellite and don't worry about the $100 additional bonus which is practically impossible to clear.