has anyone ever been charged or fined for brakeing an online gambling rule

just wondering if its possible for like pokertsars to charge u and take money from u if u brake a rule i dont mean money in your pokerstars acount i mean money have already won and cashed out into your bank acount.

Comments

• Don't think that they can. Atleast not without a court order.

You been breaking rules? :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You been breaking rules? :)

"my excellent reading abilities says 'Yes' " -Phil Hellmuth Jr :D
  • PokerStars could take every last cent of your money online and you would have no recourse. You can't sue them or anything.

Always remember that.
  • just wondering if its possible for like pokertsars to charge u and take money from u if u brake a rule i dont mean money in your pokerstars acount i mean money have already won and cashed out into your bank acount.
    What rule specifically are you referring to? Knowing that would help us give you a better answer.
  • Someone should post a line for betting on whether this is about collusion, credit card charge backs, botting or other. My guess would be collusion of some sort, but whatever it is you should consider whether you should push your foot down hard with regard to the "braking"
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    PokerStars could take every last cent of your money online and you would have no recourse. You can't sue them or anything.

Always remember that.

He was referring to money already cashed out.
    Online, yes they can (and did in the past), but once it's back in your grubby little hands, I think it would be hard to get back.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    He was referring to money already cashed out.
    Online, yes they can (and did in the past), but once it's back in your grubby little hands, I think it would be hard to get back.

Well I'd have to read the second part of the run-on sentence in order to know that..
  • thanks no i was just wondering if they can go into your bank acount and take money from there that you have already cashed out thanks alot
  • Very unlikely they can do that. They can certainly send a collection agency after you and attempt to ruin your credit rating, but I will go out on a limb and speculate that is not of great concern to you at this time :)
  • thanks no i was just wondering if they can go into your bank acount and take money from there that you have already cashed out thanks alot

Not a chance.
  • lol I love this guy's spelling/mentality.

If you've broken some law and stars finds out, and you've managed to withdraw a nice amount from their site because of breaking said law, they probably wouldn't hesitate to take you to court.
  • thanks windsor i love you man one day ill learn just like you my freind but intell now let lemons be lemonadae
  • thanks windsor i love you man one day ill learn just like you my freind but intell now let lemons be lemonadae

Until now, let lemons be lemonade? Even spelled correctly, and with some attempt at proper punctuation it makes no sense.

I don't know you Coles, but I've seen the things posted about you over the last couple years. The impression I get is that you are an underhanded guy, and that you're aren't at all worth a damn. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, maybe it's time to seriously evaluate where you are on some things, and make some changes.
  • dinobot wrote: »
    Until now, let lemons be lemonade? Even spelled correctly, and with some attempt at proper punctuation it makes no sense.

I don't know you Coles, but I've seen the things posted about you over the last couple years. The impression I get is that you are an underhanded guy, and that you're aren't at all worth a damn. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, maybe it's time to seriously evaluate where you are on some things, and make some changes.

Take Cole for who he is, am 18 year old kid who has been playing on line for 3 years and has done pretty well for himself.

Prophet 22
  • my friend was charged his account balance which was 450 sum odd dollars

i forget what exactly he did, but it was pretty bad
  • Thanks Brent and If I wanted to spell everything perfect I would but over the years, On the forum Iam personally Known for not using the spell check so ive kind of stuck with it , Iam a nice guy i dont get mad when people make fun and joke around but when someone says something as rude as what you just said I think thats a little much dont you ?
  • Well, I guess it depends on your perspective. Like I said I don't know you, and I don't pretend to. I told you what my impression was, which is based on nothing more than what is passed around in this forum.

If this is not a good representation of you, then fine, and please accept my apologies.