Can I Do This?

I signed up to Full tilt in September 2006. This was before I found out about rakeback sites and their offers. I figure if I had signed up under one of those sites I would have about $2000 more in my pocket today?

My question is this. Can I open up a new account at Full Tilt under a different handle (using my wife's name and bank account) on my home computer? Would FT be wise to the fact that I am the same player playing under a different handle? I hate to see that 27% rakeback stay with FT when it would look much better hanging on my wall as a 42 inch Plasma!! Has anyone done this? I realize that I could sign up as a newbie on Ultimate or some other site that I have yet to play on.. but I really like the setup at FT and would like to continue playing cash on that site exclusively.

DirtArse

Comments

• I was thinking about the same thing. I've got all the jackets,hoodies,shirts and books I can handle.
  • There's nothing wrong with doing this as long as you trust the person completely and have access to their bank account, credit card, or whatever medium you'll need to deposit/cashout. However, keep in mind that for whatever reason Full Tilt may ask you to verify your identity, so you have to make sure that your wife is ok with emailing them a copy of her driver's licence and a utility bill in her name. Also, if you ever need to speak to them on the phone your wife will have to call, unless you have a really high voice :p.
  • I don't play on Full Tilt so I"m not sure what this refers to. Can you not get rakeback on the account you already have, or is this only an offer for new account holders?
  • you can sign up under different account, for rakeback.
    I did it under my own name again.
    it's been 2 month since.
  • you can sign up under different account, for rakeback.
    I did it under my own name again.
    it's been 2 month since.

Don't do this. Full Tilt actively closes dupilcate accounts.
  • zero wrote: »
    Don't do this. Full Tilt actively closes dupilcate accounts.

very very true