Options

Insurance - Take it or leave it?

I m new to all of this and I’ve been playing blackjack. I noticed the multi-hand blackjack game and I was wondering if I should be playing these extra hands in order to get practice or would that just be wasting time and money until I reach a respectable level of skill.

Comments

• nasty wrote: »
    I m new to all of this and I’ve been playing blackjack. I noticed the multi-hand blackjack game and I was wondering if I should be playing these extra hands in order to get practice or would that just be wasting time and money until I reach a respectable level of skill.

I made a living playing BlackJack for a while amd found it was best to play 2 hands against the dealer if possible. On a side note, insurance is a suckers betl

Prophet 22
  • test test test
  • Welcome
    I personally would recommend you to play one hand at a time. There is also some useful information that might help you. On http://www.vonspielautomaten.de website, there is a help section, where you can find under the games instructions a tutorial for blackjack.
    Hope this helps and good luck.
  • in general assume there are no cards 10-king in play your chances of hitting a winning insurance bet are

64/205 (52x4 - 3 cards you can already see in a single handed game)

odds of hitting insurance in general appx = 31.2%

therefore you should never take insurance. there may be some systems out there which get the odds of insurance to around 50% but still I would not recommend it.
  • i never understood what insurance was.. [well, must admit that i'm not a faithful player of black jack... poker is more my thing.. ]