Elora Rocks Turny In Fergus

THE ELORA ROCKS TOURNY IS IN FERGUS THIS SUNDAY STARTS AT 11 REGASTRATION STARTS AT 9 40 BUCKS FOR THE TURNY 10 BUCKS FROM EACH PLAYER WILL BE PUT TOWARDS THE TEAM AND free food and drinks all day. 200 players max

at the fergus community center

Comments

• So Cole, do you know who the contact is for more details? ie buyin, blind levels, etc?
  • Is it possible to sign up before Sunday? And yes buyin and chip stack would be helpfull. Thanks
  • I would like to inform everyone that I will be the tournament director of this tournment as of 7:00pm tonight. The hockey team is hoping for 200 people. The buy-in is 40.00 with a prize pool of 6000.00 if the event is sold out. The blinds will be posted soon. Players are starting with 2500 in chips and blinds will be every 20 minutes.

More info soon

Brent

West Side Poker Club
  • Now I feel better, if Brents running this then you can be sure it will be well run..
  • Is there a list for signups, or is it just walkups?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Is there a list for signups, or is it just walkups?

It is walk-ups as far as I know. I can PM anyone who wants to call the gentlemen and reserve your seat.

Brent
  • Thanks Brent, can you PM me the contact?
  • anyone get the number from the gentlemen to reserve a seat? if so can you pm it to me?
  • Hey Brent, thanks for "saving" this tournament. Without you I fear it would have been a complete fiasco.... That trick you used to chip up without having any additional colours was a real stroke of genius. It actually turned out to be pretty good from a structure point. Not quite up to your Westside standards but not bad... Helped that Bob and I got lucky enough to both make final...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Helped that Bob and I got lucky enough to both make final...

Must have been a whole lot of donkeys or you must have got real lucky. Where did you guys end up finishing? Hopefully first and second.
  • Well thanks for the positive feedback.. lol.. Actually 3rd and 6th.... $330. and $140. I think...