**new** The Unit - Summer Tournament Promotions!!

Players,

STARTING MAY 22ND, THE UNIT IS PLEASED TO OFFER YOU OUR NEW SUMMER PROMOTIONS!!!

We want to reward our Tournament Players who continue to play with us, so we came up with some new promotions to kick off the Summer!

"TRIPLE CROWN" : win 3 consecutive tournaments and we'll give you $1000 CASH!!

"BACK 2 BACK" : win 2 consecutive tournaments and we'll give you $500 CASH!!

"BACK 2 BACK IN THE MONEY" : make it to the money in 2 consecutive tournaments
and we'll give you $100 CASH!!

"BOUNTY" : knock out one of the owners and you get a Free Tournament Entry!!

"JACKPOT HANDS" : hit any one of our jackpot hands and you get a Free Tournament Entry!!

"UNIT SPECIAL" : hit the 'Unit Special'(A-5 Straight Flush) and you get a Free Tournament Entry AND... $100 CASH!!

If you have any questions regarding these promotions, schedule, or related matter, please feel to contact us at UNITPOKER@HOTMAIL.COM or 647.205.8648

Also, We have a FACEBOOK page where you can keep up with whats going on at The UNIT! Looking forward to seeing some new faces.

Jay and 2,
The UNIT

Comments

• Update May 25!
  • Whats the high hand at?
  • Haddon,

Our Progressive Jackpot is currently $2200 or so.
  • Congrats to our fisrt Summer Promotions Winner Aaron who cashed in for making it Back 2 Back in the Cash.
  • What is your facebook name or group name?
    I tried "the unit" then gave up.....i'm a lazy poker player what do you want from me?

BCC55
  • BCC55,

Search for "UNIT GAMING"

Thanks for your intrest. Hope to see you on FB or at one of our 3 weekly Tournaments or Cash Games (Tuesdays, Fridays, Sundays)
  • Update June 1st!
  • Update for June 3rd!!
  • Congrats to Basit..who is our 2nd player to cash a bonus this summer. Congrats buddy, well played!
  • Update for June 10th!!
  • update for June 12th!
  • Update for Feb.15th!!
  • Beware of the UNIT, the owners are jerks. The tables are dirty and wobbly.
    Sometimes they don't serve food and fail to tell you. Even if you come in the money at bad odds, they request you tip the dealers (and if you don't tip, you will be banished from the club since dealers only get paid tips)
    Even if there is food, the food sucks. They advertise 8pm, and always start late (like 40 mins).

The cashgame is bad sometimes, and some of the players play together. Rake is like $10 and or 10% of pot. Plus it is required that you tip too, since cash game dealers only make money off tips.

Alot of the players are rude, dirty and whiney (when they lose), some of them like to threaten you too (when they lose).

Beware THE UNIT, a very bad place to play.
  • The Unit sucks, there are a bunch of Rich people there but there are many scumy people who go there too. Overall, its not worth going, the owners are cocky too. The owners think they are da shit, but they really aren't.

Go to a more humble, fun place. I recommend The Nutz or, Beaches Club instead... much better there.

The Unit is bad, I seen some whiney men there, they dont like to lose, then they lose bad to you they often try to challenge you to fights outside the club.

If I beat someone handsdown, they could suck it up and say "nicehand" or whatever, at The Unit, they get mad and want to beat you up outside of the Club. The Unit is kinda gangster, I would beware.
  • Players,

We apologize for the comments mentioned by this member. This is either from an angry losing player or someone trying to promote another club. We ensure you The Unit is a safe and fair game to play.

Regards,
    Jay and Two
    The Unit
  • Update for June 19th!!
  • Congrats to Raymer, our latest Bonus winner. Look forward to the next one!