playing at two poker site?

i know most of you have multipier poker website account.
i know your favorite site get most of playing time.
but do you open multiper tables for one poker company, or do you open multipier table at different companies?
say
i have fulltilt and poker.com account.
but now, i play 100% at fulltilt, and i haven't login to poker.com for 1yr.
i'm thinking to add maison poker because 36% rakeback.
I know it's up to me. but, I want to know what's the most effecient way.
two poker site.
con: my bankroll is cut in half. thurs, i have to lower the tournment buy-in.
no longer get 25X of reload for the cash game.
poker points for gifts are also cut in half. that mean i have to wait longer for gifts.
Pro: i get extra 9% raleback at mainson poker.
I didn't want to drop fulltilt. even with all the up and down. I love playing at fulltilt.
currently paying roughly 1-200 in rake a month at fulltilt. (cash game)
I haven't play tournments for a while. if i get back to tournment play. the rake can got up to 400 in rake a month.
How do you do it?

Comments

• I usually play 2-3 different sites at once. Mostly because you can pick the one or two juiciest games at each site, rather than running two good tables and two mediocre tables at the same site.
  • moose wrote: »
    I usually play 2-3 different sites at once. Mostly because you can pick the one or two juiciest games at each site, rather than running two good tables and two mediocre tables at the same site.
    another thing
    when you look at the table numbers
    how do you tell it's juiciest game?
    or you have to be there for a while to find out?
  • I look for mostly loose play. It depends on the limit, # seats and what game but basically I never sit at tables with VPIP <30% for full ring and 50% for 6 max. Usually I look for much higher. 35%+ for full ring is usually great, especially at $1 nl or $2/4 limit and higher. At low limits I expect much looser play, like 40% or more. For 6 max, you can usually find 1 or 2 tables running 70% or more.

I don't really worry about the pot size calculation because, if I am in a hand, hopefully I am the one controlling the pot size.

Another tell for a great table, is one with an unusually long wait list - I figure that the other players must know someone on their fish list is sitting there. Unfortunately by the time you usually get on one of those, the fish is long busted and the table is full of rocks.

If the VPIP for a table I am playing at falls below 25% I usually sit out and wait and see if it loosens up, or leave. Unless the mix of players is one that I feel I can take advantage of. If a maniac remains on the table, I might stay, but sitting at a table trying to beat just one player is usually a bad idea.