Western Fair poker!

Anybody going to be playing at the fair starting friday? I just turned 19 shortly after the fair last year so I didn't get to play poker there, but I plan on playing a bunch during the 10 days its on! Anyone else played there or planning on playing there this year? From what I've heard its pretty loose, even at the 10-20 limits and it is also supposedly extremely hard to get a seat. I plan on being there at noon everyday that I can hehe.

Let's see how many of you guys will be gracing our awesome fair, for the record all you good players can stay the fuck away :D

Comments

• Hey Sinc, I'm also gonna try to get down there a few times this year. I only picked up poker last year so this will be my first time there. In fact I can't remember the last time I went to the western fair, probably at least 10 years ago back in elementary school. See ya there.
  • Ive played a few days each of the past 4 years at the Fair.
    Only 4 tables, one year just 3. Last year i think they had 3 5-10s and a 10-20. Its a lot of the same people day after day and year after year even.

Lemme know when you guys are gonna be there, Im moving to London mid next week, and should be there all Wednesday to start.

The first time you play there make sure to get the phone number to call ahead to get yur name on the list.
    Also sometimes they snake you for admission to the fair just like CNE.
    Lousy crooks.
    Good luck, see you there.
    Kev