Coincidence or Cheap Marketing?

justine0003 wins PokerStars' Ten Billionth Hand and $100,000
It happened at a six-handed $.01/$.02 table.

Didn't the exact samething happen at the 5 Billionth hand?
The winner was sitting at a 1 cent table.

I think this was done on purpose so more people sign up and play microlimits because the rewards are ridiculous!

ps...this Justine0003 is bangable...lol Her pic is up at Stars

Comments

• The first question from the winner was "How do I cashout"..

Stars should pro-rate the amount based on the table stakes and give the money out based on 10 Bill + 1 , +2 etc until the entire amount is paid off.
  • the reason it was at a .1/.2 table is because everyone is multitabling their asses off trying to be at the table for the 1 billionth hand,everyone was just folding and folding to get to the next hand,so you dont wanna burn up your bankroll so you multitable shorthanded micro limit or heads up tables. i had 6 tables going at once for the first time but i couldn't keep up with the pace as soon as you blink its your turn somewhere! dont know how the whores manage 12 tabling lol
  • I only got to ten 1 cent 2 cent tables and one missed the hand by 11. I did stack 2 people while waiting though for $1.90!!!

I am guessing 1 cent 2 cent tables made up about 95% of the tables + when that hand was dealt. The table that got it had 3 gold VIPs on it.

I am sure Stars would love the hand to be dealt to a non micro table as opposed to a micro table filled with VIPs which sort of looks silly, however that will nearly always happen if they have it set up like this.

I am sure Stars was not upset that an attractive woman won as well.
  • 2 people fucking folded at the 6 handed table so intead of having to beat out 5 people for 100gs she only had to beat out 3 lol wat are people thinking these day, hmm i think ill fold that 80 cent all in u just pushed thats my whole bank roll dont wanna lose it to win 100grand ill just take the 10 k for beaing at the table soo stupid
  • lol indeed you have just won 10k and you dont call an all in at a micro limit table for a chance to win a 100k doesnt make sense to me either!
  • I think the panic filled gentleman who kept begging for a deal assumed he would risk the $10k if he went in on the hand and lost as opposed to folding.

Panic can create some irrational behavior and Stars could have done a bit of a better job making it very clear that no matter what everyone dealt in would receive $10,000 regardless of the hand outcome.

Ironically, Mr Panic kept asking for the hand to start already to avoid any chance of going LD (This I kind of understood). The other player I cannot think of a reason why he folded.
  • I had 10 tables open on 0.01/0.02. My closest was 18 hands off!!!