Where can I find 5 player SnG's?

Besides Poker 333, does anyone know a site that offers 5 player sit and go's?

Comments

• Pacific Poker.
  • Supreme.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Supreme.

/g2

LOL. I have played 22 of these in the last few weeks for a change from cash games. They are soft as shit and I have seen some horrible play in them. They have to this point done nothing for my bankroll but have tilted the shit out of me!!!

I finished second 10 times in a row and have only taken down 1 total:

$10 5 Man SNG
    22 Games played $220 buy-ins

1 - 1st (1X$35) $35
    14 - 2nd (14X$15) $210
    5 - Bubbles
    2 - 4th

ROI - 11% LOL.

Not a lot of horrific bad beats. There has been a few. But I had to be like 0-15 on coinflips through this stretch.

F U $10 5 Man SNGS! Die in a fire! I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh yeah. Good luck to you on these!
  • cadillac wrote: »
    LOL. I have played 22 of these in the last few weeks ...Oh yeah. Good luck to you on these!

This post gets my vote for "The post that turned the most sour and bitter the fastest.. only to make a nice polite recovery at the end." The trophy is a bronzed sugar covered lemon. :D

Oh, and CD poker has 6 player sit'N'gos.
  • CanadaDave wrote: »
    This post gets my vote for "The post that turned the most sour and bitter the fastest.. only to make a nice polite recovery at the end." The trophy is a bronzed sugar covered lemon. :D

Oh, and CD poker has 6 player sit'N'gos.

Hehe. Just had to vent about a bad stretch. It allowed me to cleanse my soul. These have got to be +ev for me with all of the ridonkulous play. I even started to use the SAGE system about halfway through and still could not close out a win.

P.S. You had to see my tongue planted in my cheek with the Monty Python quotes. "cheers:
  • cadillac wrote: »
    ROI - 11%
    Shouldn't the rake be in your ROI calculation?
  • Dream poker - crypto
  • I play the 5mans on Dreampoker all the time.