What would you say to this person v2.0

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »

That's one of the most distrubting viedos I've seen. That 'preacher' is from the same group that protests at Soldier's funerals in the US. THey carry signs that say "Thank GOD for 9/11" and "Thanks GOD for Hurricane Katrina"... it's just messed up.
  • The first time I heard of them was in relation to the murder of Matthew Shepard ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard )

I immediately took a disliking to them...

Mark
  • I couldn't even watch the whole video.
    This man (and I use the term loosely) and his followwe are vile animals.

I hope they ROT IN HELL.

Disclaimer: I neither confirm nor deny that I believe in Hell.
  • I think it is also fairly interesting that most of his "church" is comprised of family members

The Phelps family...

Making a strong case for Euthanasia
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I think it is also fairly interesting that most of his "church" is comprised of family members

The Phelps family...

Making a strong case for Euthanasia

or forced sterlization....

I wonder how inbred the "Church" is?
  • If you really wanna froth at the mouth, on that site (break.com), do a search for phelps, and check out his daughter...

Mark
  • Wow! What a hate spreading A-Hole. Mark, I need your Asbestos suit, because I'd like to see a religious person defend that.

How can someone so ignorant be taken seriously as "a man of the cloth"? Isn't Christianity about living a peaceful life of kindness and generosity to the poor?

Johnnie
  • the scary part is that most of what he says is found in the bible. There are different "interpretations" of it but if you actually read most of the sections that are not used in the moderate church's Sunday services you'd be horrified. My favorite (or least favorite) is Judges, there is some crazy shit in there.
    This guy, and all his followers/family, are clearly mentally unbalanced and should not be ignored or taken lightly. Unfortunately, they are simply following the book they believe to be the literal word of an omnipotent being. Roughly 60% of americans believe the bible is the literal word of god and yet most don't even know what is in it, except for the portions that are cherry picked by the clergy to be read to them. How scary is that?
    Just another one of the many many reasons that I found the need to do some research into the "good book" and found it to be woefully lacking in substance as a moral compass.
    Thanks for the link Mark, that's scarrier than any damn horror movie I've ever seen.
  • I can't wait to see Westboro Baptist Church: The Movie. I hear that Robert Duvall is starring in the lead role.

I cannot believe that their website is called godhatesfags.com

Check this out...

http://www.godhatescanada.com/