West Side Poker Club - Saturday May 26th

On Saturday May 26th, West Side Poker Club will be hitting the road and will be hosting a tournament at Lethal Q in Woodbridge (this will be near Hwy 27 & 7). With all the people whom support us from the city, we have decided to come into the city to run a few events and see how it goes.

In coming to the city we realize that player are accustom to a little different atmosphere than the “home game” format. We have secured tables and dealers for this event, however the cost has not changed. If we get 100.00 people 80.00 a person, that would generate a prize pool of 7000.00 with the top 10% getting into the money.

If you would like to register you can email us at

westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

The tournament will be as follows:

Doors open at 1:00pm cards in the air by 2:00pm

10,000 chips to start, blinds every 20 minutes for the first 15 levels and 30 minutes after that, they will also be capped at 5,000 – 10,000.

Cost is 80.00 with the top 10% of players in the field getting into the money

As always there will be a ring game of 1/2 NL max buy-in 200.00 and even a 2/5 NL with a max buy-in of 500.00

Brent and Cameron

LEVEL BLINDS ANTES

1 25 - 25
2 25 - 50
3 50 - 100
4 100 - 200
5 100 - 200 25
6 150 - 300 25
7 200 - 400 50
8 250 - 500 50
9 300 - 600 75
10 400 - 800 75

Remove $25.00 Chips

11 500 - 1000 100
12 600 - 1200 200
13 800 - 1600 200
14 1,000 - 2000 300
15 1,200 - 2400 400

Remove $100.00 Chips

16 1,500 - 3,000 500
17 2,000 - 4,000 500
18 2,500 - 5,000 500
19 3,000 - 6,000 500

Remove $500.00 Chips

20 4,000 - 8,000 1,000
21 5,000 - 10,000 1,000
blinds capped

Comments

• Players List

1. Str8ace
    2. KTR
    3. PokerJah
    4. The Game
    5. BlondFish
    6. Mathers
    7. AcidJoe
    8. Aimee
    9. Dr Larry
    10. Big Bob
    11. Compuease
    12. Sal Oliverio
    13. Craig C
    14. Ken F
    15. Anthony B
    16. Friend of Anthony B
    17. Dave R
    18. Liam G
    19. Sumeet K
    20. Haden P
    21. Carrie P
    22. Kevin K
    23. Troy C
    24. Rob D
    25. Todd P
    26. Rohit
    27. CanadaDave
    28. Waltsfriends
    29. Trevor
    30. Friend of Trevors
    31. Animaux
    32. CheckWrays
    33. Isa
    34. Don
    35. Don's friend
    36. Kris P
    37. Brian
    38. Bruce
    39. Happy 420
    40. Jeremy L.
    41. Jason P
    42. Ashley G
    43. Steve Kerr
    44. David B.
    45. Salvo G.
    46. Andrew Z.
    47. Adam B.
    48. Darren B.
    49. Peter L.
    50. Romer
    51. Sherry R
    52. Bill M
    53. Tim W.
    54. Mike C.
    55. Mike N.
    56. Howie
    57 Rob
    58. Jay
    59. Willie W
    60. Derek K
    61. skillus br.
    62. John G
    63. Greg G
    64. Bill W
    65. Lisa
    66. Garnet

• Count me in. Always liking the WSP game. Maybe this time, I'll play serious and win the damn thing finally.
  • Add me to the list
  • this will save me like $80 in gas driving back and forth from Guelph/Kitchener. Its more or less a free tournament! count me in Brent! Glad to see you are running some tournaments in the GTA. Hopefully it will be a busy day.
  • Great idea, Saves me total of 1.5 hrs of driving. count me in, maybe a few friends. but for not just ME YAMA.S

thanks.
  • The more central location and using poker tables are great improvements. I have changed my plans that day so I can play in the club with the best tournament structure. :) I hope that the players that currently go to lousy club tournaments in Toronto will find out about this better alternative.

Please PM the address and directions.
    We have secured tables and dealers for this event, however the cost has not changed.
  • Count Aimee and I in and PM me the info. I may see about some of the Bradford calling stations and they may want in.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Count Aimee and I in and PM me the info. I may see about some of the Bradford calling stations and they may want in.

Great Joe! Aimee tough luck at g2's!

Brent
  • List is current and directions have been sent.
  • Add todd P to the list. He'll be coming with us.
  • Thanks Joe,

Shane tells me he's got about 25 people so things are looking good.

Brent
  • Count me in too Brent. I'm 88% sure I can make it :D Please pm me directions.
  • I think I will make the drive Brent. Please send me directions.
  • Canada Dave and Waltsfriend the directions have been sent to you.
    Maybe some of the K/W people want to carpool down together to lighten up on the travel cost even though it is about 45 min or so.
    Anyone have any questions just ask brents computer is down so send them to me.

Thanks Cameron
  • KRT is going to be coming too. He was going to e mail Brent, but if Brent's computer is down I'll forward the info to him.
  • do you need a minimum number of players for the tournament to go ahead? not sure if Shane's 25 are in addition to those listed on this thread. Hoping for a good turn out!
  • I am pretty sure Trevor and a buddy of his are going. Unfortunately I can't make this one, but PM the directions to me please.

MDSGuy
  • Please put me on your list for Saturday. Thanks.
  • Animaux wrote: »
    Please put me on your list for Saturday. Thanks.

I can not send you a PM with the directions so please email me at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com or gonzagabulldogs@excite.com theremay be a problem with my westside account
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    do you need a minimum number of players for the tournament to go ahead? not sure if Shane's 25 are in addition to those listed on this thread. Hoping for a good turn out!

This list is in addition to those whom Shane has signed up. We should be about 60 or so

The last time any directions will be sent out is Friday by about 6:00pm.

Brent
  • Hey Cam/Brent,

Me plus:

David B.
    Salvo G.
    Andrew Z.
    Adam B.
    Darren B.
    Peter L.

TANKU!

P.S. no FedEx dudes this time...just 100% pure donks!
  • Brent-

Got your e-mail, count me in. See you Saturday.

KRT
  • hey brent
    I hope to be attending on Saturday. I am scheduled to work but I will know by Friday. I hope to bring two friends, Howie and Rob. Thanks. Hope to see you this sat.
  • Hey Romer,

Thought you were going to miss this one. I haven't seen you on the forum in weeks. Should be a great day.

Brent
  • Friday at 6:00pm will be the last for sending out the directions. It is going to be a great weekend. Hopefully the first of many for West Side in Toronto.

Prophet 22
  • brent:

Take me off the list. My son is in a play this week and I haven't had a chance to get out to see him due to business commitments and Saturday will be my last chance.

Ron
  • Brent, can you confirm the time. As per the OP, it's a late start, 2pm??
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Brent, can you confirm the time. As per the OP, it's a late start, 2pm??

2:00pm sharp cards are in the air
  • Brent, I see that you have Larry, Bob and I on the list. I had never planned on attending tomorrow as I have a family function that has been scheduled for a couple of months. I did speak to Larry though and he says that he is planning on going. I will remind Bob when I see him tonight. I think Larry (Mr A-7) has been trying to call you on your cell. Can you PM me the address so I can let them know? I believe the 3 of us are coming to Fergus on Sunday as well. Jeff...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Brent, I see that you have Larry, Bob and I on the list. I had never planned on attending tomorrow as I have a family function that has been scheduled for a couple of months. I did speak to Larry though and he says that he is planning on going. I will remind Bob when I see him tonight. I think Larry (Mr A-7) has been trying to call you on your cell. Can you PM me the address so I can let them know? I believe the 3 of us are coming to Fergus on Sunday as well. Jeff...

PM sent

I misunderstood, I thought at g2's you said you were coming because it did not conflict with the seneca trip

Brent
  • Add Pawel and Mike C.

Thanks.