Facebook.

Ok, I did it.

I joined Facebook. I know, I said I wouldn't. I said "Why the F would I do that?"

Well, I caved. I'm so weak. At least the internet didn't break.

Johnnie

ps....add me!

Comments

• Facebook is great for spying on the people from highschool or elementary that you'd never want to talk to again in real life.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Facebook is great for spying on the people from highschool or elementary that you'd never want to talk to again in real life.

Ain't that the truth!
    Facebook is great for spying on the people from highschool or elementary that you'd never want to talk to again in real life.

Or them spying on you... lol

By the way, I'm so old no one from my high school or University even seems to be registered...???
  • compuease wrote: »
    By the way, I'm so old no one from my high school or University even seems to be registered...???

That was so long ago, you must be the last survivor.
  • Whoa whoa whoa...

Is there seriously a Milton Rock on facebook?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa...

Mark
    Yep I'm there but no one else close to my age it appears. Was looking for some of them milfs.... :)
    Yep I'm there but no one else close to my age it appears. Was looking for some of them milfs.... :)
    I think you mean g-milfs :D

/g2
    Was looking for some of them milfs.... :)
    M.atronly I.mitation of a L.iving F.ossil?

LOL, ps doesn't everone have facebook?
  • Good God....

Now I just gotta try and remember Jeff's last name.. :(

Hahah.. it doesn't accept "compuease"....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa...

Mark

I'm there, I think, Oh I forget!

Milton Slim
  • i'm there as well
    just sign up yesturday
  • whats facebook?
  • A sucker of time....

Basically it's a "social network" online... where people you've not talked to in 12 years or more will tell you they're your friend.

But it is stupidly fun
    Mark
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    whats facebook?

I too have been successful in fighting the dark side... so far.

And absolutely eeeeeEEEEEEEEVVVVVVERYONE my age is in there. Basically it comes down to this (and yes there are only 2 options, and 100% NO GREY AREA)... you spend every last second of your free time bonus whoring online... or on facebook reading about every single second of every person you've ever known's life.

Here's an interesting question... think about this facebook users...

Ever since facebook became the new internet fad... people have flocked to it, so that they could catch up on all of the interesting and uninteresting things about the people they came into contact with once ten years ago.... but it has been around for a while now... won't it eventually get to the point where EVERYONE is completely caught up on what they have missed in everyone elses lives.... and since EVERYONE spend all day on facebook... won't the daily updates on the site eventually look like this:

"Well.. I spent all day on facebook today... that's it.... nothing else new."

That's my two cents. :P Maybe 1 and half... doubt it is worth a whole 2. :P

Creeper Lawl

:S
  • My favourite facebook group is "facebook addicts support group".

Like those VCRs that used to come with and instructional cassette explaining how to hook the machine up.

Cheers,
    Steve