Options

kids making money online

I just heard this story from a mutual friend of ours. It is about this guy we play poker with regularly, he is quite very young 21 I believe...Well a few weeks ago he deposited $400 into party poker and few days ago he cashed out $13000.

He did this WITHOUT playing any tournaments... only regular tables.

Comments

• Hmm, so if I tell this to others it would be retelling a third hand story about a random stranger who made a claim of winning money online playing poker without any actual details or proof.

We should alert the media immediately.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    Hmm, so if I tell this to others it would be retelling a third hand story about a random stranger who made a claim of winning money online playing poker without any actual details or proof.

We should alert the media immediately.

You say whaaaaat Monteroy? You know a guy, who knew a guy who has a guy who he plays poker with regularly who is 'quite very young' and made a ton of money playing poker? WHY ISN'T EVERYONE DOING THAT???

I'm going to deposit $400 to party poker today!

Or... I'll just wait until "nasty" posts a link in his followup post (probably under a different username) and click on that. !
  • Are you suggesting he might be setting up an affiliate link this whole time!!!!

Indeed if so that would be the marketing coup of the century, one that will never be surpassed by another human.

New religions will be dedicated to him, childen named after him etc.

The possibilities have no limit (pun intended).
  • nasty wrote: »
    I just heard this story from a mutual friend of ours. It is about this guy we play poker with regularly, he is quite very young 21 I believe...Well a few weeks ago he deposited $400 into party poker and few days ago he cashed out $13000.

He did this WITHOUT playing any tournaments... only regular tables.

No way....
  • Could be the case as not everyone needs to play mtt's to generate a roll in my opinion? Even though I do indulge on sundays haha
  • CanadaDave wrote: »
    You say whaaaaat Monteroy? You know a guy, who knew a guy who has a guy who he plays poker with regularly who is 'quite very young' and made a ton of money playing poker? WHY ISN'T EVERYONE DOING THAT???

I'm going to deposit $400 to party poker today!

I deposited $400 yesterday and re deposited again today. I figure the 26K should be coming my way shortly :)
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I deposited $400 yesterday and re deposited again today. I figure the 26K should be coming my way shortly :)

ooooooOooo.. I see your logic... I will perhaps wait for nasty's link.. and then deposit not once or twice... but i will indeed deposit THRICE!!!
  • I think there's a much better way to make money here. If it only took him "a couple weeks" to make $13,000, here's my plan..

Week 0: Deposit $400
    Week 2: Withdraw $13,000 and then get 32 friends to deposit $400 each. (I'll keep the extra $200, thankyouverymuch!
    Week 4: Withdraw the 32 x $13,000 = $416,000 and then get 1,040 friends to each deposit $400. If I run out of friends, I'll simply outsource the remaining buy-ins to Bangalor for a small cost to myself.
    Week 6: Withdraw the $13,520,000!!!!1111!!!!ONE!!!1!

So, I could either stop there, or do it for another month and win all the money in the world, everywhere. I like the flexability this plan provides.
  • Is this spam too?
  • dgangsta wrote: »
    Is this spam too?

Not yet...