Online help

okay i do not have a credit card i have a checkings acount can anyone help me out so i can play pokerstars or full tilit iam dyeing i need to play is there anyway ??

Comments

• Win a freeroll.
  • i said help lol like does anyone know i dont think anyone has a clue or an idea how to get money on wihtout a credit card
  • i said help lol like does anyone know i dont think anyone has a clue or an idea how to get money on wihtout a credit card

send them a money order, I know you can go to money mart and by a credit card and use it at full tilt

you in BC Cole
  • nope iam home now for lacrosse season , but money mart you can buy a credit card ?? for full tilit wheres money mart
  • yes and try google search canada, i won't post the address for you. you can do the work yourself.
  • There are several Places you can get prepaid visas etc. One I know for sure is CAA, they have a prepaid visa that you can get. What I don't know is if anyone can get them or if you have to be a member
  • there is a company called www.usemybank.com
    the iPoker network takes this method of payment CDpoker, TitanPoker NoblePoker....etc.

It's free and it's instant. It's like paying a bill online