8 WSOP Seats to be WON at CLUB LETHAL

Hello all,

It is Shane here, I haven't posted in a while as I have been super busy with life. Although I am still in the poker loop and currently managing a club called Lethal Q in Woodbridge. Things are going good and we had great action and steady nights.

We are going to have 8 WSOP satellites leading up to this years big WSOP.

They will be every Friday night at 8pm, SHARP. The first event will be FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2007.

It will be a 300 entry with a single rebuy option, anytime up to the first break. If you pre-buy your ticket it is only 250.

We will have room for 66 people, and this will sell out. We currently already have 14 tickets sold for the first event.

Every player will start with T5000 chips and the single rebuy will give you another T5000. The blinds will start at 25-50 and progress every 20 minutes. The blinds have not completely been tweaked but this will be a player friendly event.

After the game we will be running a 5-10 LIMIT, 5-5 NL and 5-10NL. If you have ever played at this club you will know that the action is CRAZY!!!

I hope to see lots of people from here out as these will be great events.

To get a ticket please call:
Shane 647-201-4499
Rick 416-399-0192

or email airportpoker@gmail.com

thanks and see everyone soon,
shane

Comments

• Weekly bump, Tickets are going out fast and this event will sell out. Hope to see some forum members out.

Shane
  • The first event is tonight and this will be a sold out event. Lots of tickets have been pre-sold and many more confirmed to be coming tonight. We will have lots of live game action going on as well. Call 647-201-4499 to get in.
  • Just thought I would give this thread a bump.

My brother has been dealing this tournament the last couple of weeks and the response has been great! The week I was there (watching) First and second split the cash about 8K - 6K. The top 5 people got money. There was under 50 people. It is worth the drive about 50 minutes away.

Give Shane a call and save the extra 50.00 for a pre-sold ticket.

Prophet 22