Need Advice

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Ottawa, Ont. who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high school. My parents live in a suburb of Brantford, and one of my sisters, who lives in Calgary, is married to a transvestite.
My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Barrie. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Orillia for the murder in 1994.
The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Kingston and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel. All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my Fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her.
Should I tell her about my cousin, who is a Toronto Maple Leaf fan???

Signed

Worried About My Reputation

Comments

• Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Ottawa, Ont. who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high school. My parents live in a suburb of Brantford, and one of my sisters, who lives in Calgary, is married to a transvestite.
    My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Barrie. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Orillia for the murder in 1994.
    The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Kingston and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel. All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my Fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my cousin, who is a Toronto Maple Leaf fan???

Signed

Worried About My Reputation
    :):):):):)
  • haha...funny.