Liars, losers and leeches.

This town is filled with such bottom of the barrel people. How can boys grow up to be such whiny, useless men. And furthermore, how do they have families and jobs, or even find any friends??

I am venting without naming names.

Just answer me this, why is this town filled with so many liars, losers and leeches?

Comments

• LOL it is funny you post this Josh. Who would you be talking about.

Cameron
  • haddon wrote: »
    Just answer me this, why is this town filled with so many liars, losers and leeches?
    Because people are inherently evil...

At least you're taking the optimistic point-of-view, or are you trying to find new friends? ;)
  • It isn't about new friends or anything, I am just fed up.

I have met and grown to know tons of people from all over the world and it is becoming apparent that K-W area produces the low of the low.

Like I said, just a vent.
  • Try Cambridge....
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Try Cambridge....

Dems fightin' words :)
  • Haha....

See?

Mark
  • Yeah, Cambridge.

Why so glum Josh? People are crappy everywhere.
  • Guelph - originally a Mafia retirement community - 'nuff said

Cambridge - they're still pissed after The Merge about 30 yrs ago or more

Waterloo - school town, filled with IT geeks and engineers - 'nuff said

Kitchener - best of the bunch, but still not being taken seriously because of the Berlin thing

No wonder you're pissed Haddon. Where do you fit in?

no offense to IT geeks and engineers everywhere. We all have a purpose I suppose
  • I'm guessing some people owe Haddon money.. Not sure this is the proper "business" approach to collect your debts?
  • It's not about money at all. It's about character.

And like I said, no specific reason for this post, just a lot of bad experiences.

Also, I was pm'ed and sort of reminded that I said nothing nice.
    So here goes...
    There are some awesome people in the K-W area.
  • Didn't your mother teach you.... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

LOL... can't wait for your reply.

WERRRRD

/g2
  • haddon wrote: »
    There are some awesome people in the K-W area.

And Cambridge.
    Not sure about Guelph though :)
  • g2 wrote: »
    Didn't your mother teach you.... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

LOL... can't wait for your reply.

WERRRRD

/g2

No she didn't. But your mother taught me that lube is for pussies and that sometimes, in the heat of passion, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth.

(credit:C2)
  • lol... priceless

/g2
  • toot toot toot
  • Given that I moved here from another town..I find its the people that grew up here are the worst, and usually the ones that point it out the most.

Interest how the folks born and bread here also seem to be the ones that love to start rumours about others...
  • ATM_GP wrote: »
    Interest how the folks born and bread here also seem to be the ones that love to start rumours about others...

What software are you using to track this? How big is the sample?
    Unless you have like 15-25000 "hands" on situations for us to review how things played out, I think you are being a little short sighted.

Once you've been in town longer, post again and we'll see where you may have gone wrong.

p.s. wouldn't it be "interesting how..."

pps- ATM_GP uses poor grammer...pass it on.....

Wolffhound- Proud Rumor spreading KW Born and Bread asshole since 69
  • ...and you can't spell either.
  • Pround?
    :-)
  • Pround is a perfectly cromulent word!
  • the folks born and bread here

I don't think the BREAD in K-W is that horrible, but having been BRED in Toronto, watt wood eye no? ;)