Kem Cards (ot)

So where can I find them? The only ones I have found are all "Bridge size". Call me finicky, but I have large hands and dislike the smaller size. Any help is much appreciated. :)

Comments

• You can find them on eBay (which is what I did). Kind of wished I had gotten poker sized though. Expect to pay (with shipping) about $25 Cdn for two decks.
  • I have heard that the poker-size cards will be soon, or currently are, no longer manufactured. I'm not 100% sure on this, but if you prefer the poker-size cards, you may want to look into getting them sooner rather than later.

As Zithal mentioned, Ebay seemed to be the best place to look. The main thing to keep an eye open for is if they ship to Canada, and how much the shipping is.

ScottyZ
  • I too got my kem cards from ebay. Thanks to Scotty Z from Zithals tourney where I liked the play with them instantly.
    I got 6 decks for $33 US. That included the shipping as well. It came out to $42 :canada: ( $7/deck ) They are well worth it. :)
    Unfortunately for big handed people, I got the bridge sized cards as well.
    I did see several of the larger kems on ebay.
    Good Luck
  • you haven't been able to find the kems locally? even here in winnipeg a few stores have the in stock. They are a great investment. I actually bought a couple of "used" decks from binions and they were practically new when I got them, could barely tell they were used at all.
  • Thanks for the info. The only retailer I've been able to find gets them only intermittently. He also said that the company is in some sort of turmoil, and getting them is a real struggle. Guess I'll be looking to the web.