Pkr.com Steal Your Money

I've been playing at PKR.com for almost a year, but the last couple of months their server has been completely hopeless. I'm only playing multi table tournaments and it happens again and again, that everyone gets disconnected in turns and then it's just a matter of, who gets to play their great hands and who don't, but you can forget all about getting your money back no matter how many times you've been disconnected during a single tournament. Gamefairness is clearly a city in Russia to them. I told them, how I feel about the way they're running their business and then they closed my account and have refused to cashout my bankroll ever since. I've written to them a whole bunch of times, but they just ignore me, so now I have no choice, but to tell the world the truth about them. I've been playing at many different pokersites. Partypoker, Pokerstars, Ladbrokes, just to name a few and I can recommend them all, but PKR is by far the biggest joke on the internet and I won't even recommend them to my worst enemy.

Comments

• Sorry to hear about your troubles with pkr.com. I really think that pokersites own all the power and the individual has very little chance to argue their case. I would like to pass on an email address to you, of a person that can help you with this dispute (and to all those out there who have legitimate complaints). I hope I am not violating any rules of this forum by giving you this information. It was particularly helpful to me as the site arbitrated in my dispute with Ultimate Bet and got my account unlocked and my cashout money as well as playing privileges returned.
    Pokerroomreview.com will arbitrate on your behalf providing you have a legitimate complaint. Please don't waste their time if you did something dishonest and deserve to have had your account closed and your money confiscated. The person who helped me was Mike - mike@pokerroomreview.com. Hope he can help you too.
  • pokerroomreview also helped me with a site that went under and got all my money back.
  • Random anon new posting account people always have issues that usually greatly leave out a lot of information that would provide context.

With the big sites, it is usually their small timer scheme to take them for a few bucks via chip dumping, credit card chargebacks or other types of behavior.

With random tiny sites noone ever heard of it's... oh wait a second why even play at that type of site in the first place? They never really give a good reason why since usually it is obvious the poker site is either fly by night making monetary promises it cannot keep (thus appealing to clueless players in a Nigerian style scam based on greed to encourage deposits) or again the player is trying to pull some variation of a "fast one" (which is usually as fast as a typical genius found on COPS who says I didn't do nothing as he is holding a stolen wallet in his hand while on camera).
  • Thank you very much, baby.. ;o) I'll try writing to Mike to see, if he can help me.. You have nothing to fear.. There's no hidden agenda at all.. All the best to you..