Softest $25 NL tables

So I'm planning on getting back online to play strictly low limit cash games. Can someone tell me which site(s) are the softest for $10-$25 NL?

Also, if you're a referral-whore... ask and you might receive.

/g2

Comments

• g2 wrote: »
    So I'm planning on getting back online to play strictly low limit cash games. Can someone tell me which site(s) are the softest for $10-$25 NL?

Also, if you're a referral-whore... ask and you might receive.

/g2

Prolly can't get a referral because I am sure you are already a member but Supreme has horrifically soft cash tables.

Grab your rod and reel and jump on in.
  • full tilt has a very big player base, lots of donkeys, really on whatever site you go to it's the same thing, set mining. i'll definately refer you.
  • specialK wrote: »
    full tilt has a very big player base, lots of donkeys, really on whatever site you go to it's the same thing, set mining. i'll definately refer you.

Full Tilt is as much of a rock garden as Stars.

Set mining is a horrific grind especially when this game is so exploitable in so many different ways.
  • Eurobet, Hollwood, PokerRoom, and Tower Poker all skins on the same network have very easy $25 NL tables...hey if I can make money there the players REALLY have to be bad! However I'm not sure their referal program is really worth it.....although I could refer you for rake back. Rakebreak has some good rake back on Euro...I'll check the referal program and see if it's even worth while if you're interested?
    Party is still I think soft but they've changed their bonus rake structure and it's way harder to clear now at micro levels.
    Paradise is horrible as well but not much traffic there lately.
    I'd love to start a bi-weekly $25 NL friendly game but most people on this forum I think like playing higher stakes?
  • what is set mining?
  • Bumbaclat wrote: »
    what is set mining?

exactly what it sounds like
  • Bumbaclat wrote: »
    what is set mining?

calling with any pocket pair and looking to hit your set. What did you think it was.